Join the team of one of the most successful mobility technology companies in the world!
Every 2 seconds, someone starts a trip powered by Vulog.
Founded in 2006, Vulog is the pioneer and leader in shared mobility. We build the technology solutions that power the most successful shared mobility businesses around the world. Our solid track record has made us the preferred provider of industry leaders such as WeShare (Volkswagen), Wible (Kia Motors), Free2Move (Groupe PSA), Aimo (Sumitomo) and Evo (BCAA). Free-floating, round-trip, peer-to-peer carsharing, hybrid services or autonomous mobility pilots: all models are hitting the streets across the world with our smart and flexible SaaS mobility solution.
As we expand our global footprint across 5 continents (including – but not limited to – Toronto, San Francisco, Shanghai, Paris and Nice) our mission remains focused on fostering green mobility and positive change for people, cities and our planet.
Reporting to the VP Sales and Business Development, your main objective is to effectively manage Vulog’s Business Development and support our existing clients in their growth. You will develop direct sales with mobility operators by focusing on large-scale projects, opening new countries and developing a network of advisors and business partners. As Key Account Manager, you will also be responsible for building long-term partnerships with your clients.
Strategy and development
- Implementing Vulog’s commercial strategy
- Prospecting and contacting target clients in the market
- Organizing events in the targeted markets and countries
- Identifying and qualifying leads/projects
- Establishing a network of advisors (consultants) and business partners
- Building proposals
- Pre-sales technical pilots (organisation of demonstrations, technical discussions)
- Sales, negotiation and contract drafting
Management of large clients as Key Account Manager
- Management of large project implementations in collaboration with Vulog’s Customer Project function
- Acquiring a thorough understanding of customer needs and requirements
- Ensure the correct products and services are delivered to customers in a timely manner
- Play an integral part in generating new sales that will turn into long-lasting relationships
- Build long-term partnerships with our strategic accounts
- Ensure customer satisfaction and support our clients in their growth
Business development activities
- Proposing performance-enhancing tools suitable for a rapidly-growing company
- Involvement in defining our product’s roadmap using client and market feedback
- Higher education degree from a business or engineering school.
- Significant professional experience (at least 5 years), ideally acquired in a similar role.
- Knowledge of cloud software/SaaS and passion for new technologies
- Proven ability to manage important contracts, sell large projects then supervise their implementation as Account Manager.
- Excellent communications skills in English (fluency) is essential, French is optional
- A third language would be a real plus
- Excellent ability to work in a team
- Capacity to evolve in a start-up environment: Autonomous, sense of initiative, problem-solver
- Analytical, methodological and able to adapt in a stressful or difficult situation
If you are a team player looking to join a dynamic and fast-growing company shaping the future of mobility, please press “Apply” !