Do you want to grow the most innovative international mobility platform? Tranzer is the leading European B2B ticketing, payment and access platform for mobility. Our mission is to integrate all types of mobility into existing apps and end-user platforms in order to keep our cities sustainable, accessible and liveable. We realise this by connecting public transport operators to our platform and combine this with other modes of transport such as taxis, micro mobility (bikes/scooters), shared cars and parking.
We deliver our platform services through an API to other companies and platforms with large client bases such as airlines, lease companies, banks and booking platforms. Tranzer makes it possible that you will be able to plan and immediately buy tickets for public transport, taxi, scooter or bike on your smartphone, in your favourite app. After purchase, your tickets appear in your app and you can travel right away. Just take the ride!
We are already active in the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany and Italy, and we offer most trains in many countries in Europe. From 2019 Tranzer has new investors on-board to conquer the world.
For our next development stage we are looking for a seasoned Sales Manager who will help to drive and deliver our growth strategy in the Benelux.
You love the thrill of developing and building a new business from scratch, together with highly motivated colleagues in different countries. You are up for talking to owners of End-user platforms such as travel platforms, automotive and hospitality industry to resell tickets enriching their value proposition to their customers, enabled by our Tranzer ticketing platform.
The Sales Manager takes full ownership of realising a leading position for Tranzer in the Belgian and Dutch ticketing market for mobility. That means analysing the market and developing a roll out strategy and roadmap to sell Tranzer ticketing platform services to end-user platforms, but most of all target relevant prospects. As the ticketing market for mobility is transforming and being shaped, you need to speak at conferences, visit prospects and create awareness with end-user platforms.
As Tranzer is in the middle of strong growth there is lots of room for personal input and approach. You will do this together with colleagues in the Netherlands and other countries.
We expect from you:
- Network in relevant industries (mobility, hospitality, automotive, …)
- Minimum 3 years of B2B sales experience in software as a service, services and/or mobility
- Customer success-focussed mindset: help platforms make the most of the Tranzer product
- Ability to sell a complex product that is in continuous development
- Ability to converge customers’ and mobility providers’ interests, leverage customers interest to help mobility service integration
- Self-starter, hands-on, result orientation, positive energy, perseverance
- Analytical strength, capability to adapt to changing circumstances
- Affinity with new technologies, motivation to work in a rapidly changing environment in a start up/scale up
- Excellent command of Dutch and English, and preferably French language
- Good presentation skills
We offer you:
- A fast growing, flexible and promising team and product
- A competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, because we believe in a good working-life balance, fun
- Room for personal input and approach to shape this innovative company and new industry
- An environment where learning is mandatory and failing (occasionally) is expected